Thursday, March 5, 2009

Here we are.

Hey, my name is Mason, I am close to being 14, LOVE music, and the rest you can find out on this blog. So, since this is the opening post, I would like to show a few pictures. Obviously you can see me at the top, but here's just a tiny bit of what I have.



These are a few of our instruments, including our Peavey Bass, Shecter Stratocaster, Yamaha Keyboard and a ukelele in its case, which my grandmother, (see blogs page for Mary's Ramblin's) gave me.

This is my ever-entertaining Cap of ze Buttones. It consists of 16 pins and 7 buttons. It may not seem that huge, but it is a work in progress. It also has a hat pocket on the inside. Beside it is my newly acquired Newton's Cradle (Who((Newton)), apparently, had long hair, same as me) which has a lot of weird stuff to do on it.
So that's just a slight taste of me. Check back every one to two days and I just might have something new.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey!

    I think it's very cool that you have started your own blog. Keep posting!!!

    Love, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete